Parable Garden project management – ‘Enrich’ programme and theme days
- Prayer for the school before, during and after sessions, commitment to ongoing prayer and supporting embedding of vision through partnership work and access to web-based resources
- Listening in all meetings with Head teachers, staff and clergy to identify priorities, challenges, hopes and dreams for the school’s journey that Parable Garden can support and enable.
- Sensitive collaborative planning processes shared between school staff, clergy and Parable Garden team – whole school community in engaging with the vision, and creative, building effective working relationships – short, mid and long term to suit needs of a school’s priorities and journey
- Harnessing creative gifts and creating opportunities for staff, clergy and parents to contribute creative ideas and activities in achieving overall purpose.
- Affirming creativity within each child and participating adults, through accessible, collaborative creative activities on the selected theme.
- Values rich learning journey reinforcing Christian values through teamwork, deliberate integration of values in approaches to planned activities and reflective activities.
- Nurturing relationships and school community cohesion through shared creativity, team work between children and staff working together across different ages groups, partnership work between school and church
- Creative Reflection integrated into activities for different age groups within practical sessions
- Continuing framework of support including prayer, facilitated classroom activities, access to on line resources